Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Being A Political Science Major


WONDERFUL LIFE OF A POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR

      As being a Political Science major is wonderful at The University of Southern Mississippi. But there can be hardship while being in this major. Some of the pros for being in this field is that you learn a lot about how our laws are working for us and how we can take advantage of our legal system. Also, with this major I can

         Some cons about having this major is that there are a lot of laws to learn and legal documents to look over. Also, you have a lot of writing to do, don't get me wrong here, I love to write, but sometimes when you have about 3 papers due in the same week, it gets challenging and sometimes it just wears me out, but I try to stride through all of it because I know that this is going to help me in the long run.
        Overall I love my major, when I was a freshaman ( now a sophomore) my major was biological sciences, I love Biology, but as far as a major I found out that it wasn't for me. So, I decided to take a personality test and the results showed me that I should go into something to do with Law. I always had a feeling that I should do something in the legal field, but I was just trying to explore different options, in the end I made a better choice. My grades are better and I am more interested more in how things work, instead of why they work this way( referring to the biological sciences). Well, that's about it for today. We have learned that life is what you make it out to be and to remember that this is your life that no one can live it for you!

















Aubrieann Shinall The University of Southern Mississippi

No comments:

Post a Comment